The ATSEP scholarship program is offered to potential graduates with either a Bachelor degree or Higher Diploma in the fields of:
– Electronics Engineers
– Mechatronic Engineers
– Avionics Engineers
– communications Engineers
– Mechanical Engineers
– Electrical Engineers
– IT / Network Engineers
For the provision of electronic and software support to ensure safety of air traffic, by maintaining software specification integration and testing, conduct preventing and corrective maintenance, installing, commission, compiling and revising documentation accordingly including safety, security and quality management of ATM/CNS equipment/systems.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Work at own initiative and / or with a team of technicians to carry out maintenance and repair of all ATM services related electronic equipment (i.e. ATM & navigational aid systems, voice switch, A-G-A and G-G radios, recording & playback, radar display system, surface movement radar, ILS / DME, DVOR, TACAN, NDB and TTLS) to ensure availability of electronic equipment utilized in ATM environment providing users with transparent support as required.
- Perform preventive maintenance as per schedule and any ad-hoc / unscheduled repair as per requirement in an efficient manner in accordance with the Form 35 requirements.
- Check corrective and preventive maintenance carried out on ATC Communications, Navigation and Surveillance systems, equipment and infrastructure to identify and report any abnormalities and non- compliance with the standard operating procedures and annual maintenance schedule
- Prepare documentation associated with the maintenance / repair to ensure it is thorough and in accordance with the GANS standards, regulatory requirements and contractual terms and KPIs
- Prepare daily and periodic technical reports in a standardized, accurate and timely manner
- Work closely with the Electronics Supervisor and Engineering Team at the head Office to provide timely information on emergencies occurrences on site
- Obtain through knowledge of departmental documentation pertaining to administrative requirements, IMS, regulatory requirements and safety management systems guidelines is obtained in a proactive manner for compliance
- Complete all necessary administrative formalities to ensure all personal / professional renewable documents such as licenses, permits, gate passes, visa etc. are renewed on time and remain valid
- Ensure adherence to HR policies communicated by the company with regards to time and attendance to ensure there is no disruptions to onsite operations
- Remain equipped with the up to date knowledge of ATM, ATC systems and operational functionality of both civil and military disciplines
- Participate in the departmental initiative of cross-training to support skill development across all teams and all other trainings specified for the department including ATSEP as required
- Perform additional responsibilities that may arise from time to time to meet operational requirements