For the provision of electronic and software support to ensure safety of air traffic, by maintaining ...Know More
Is to ensure the flow of aeronautical data and aeronautical information necessary for Global ...Know More
To assist Air Traffic Control Officer in the provision of air traffic management to prevent collision ...Know More
As a GANS Scholar, you will work with our selected team who will teach, coach and mentor you in the aviation management sectors. You will be part of a team who contributes to GANS' vision as a global aviation hub. As we are committed to providing the best training for you and emphasize your career and potential in our efficient aviation environments where you are challenged to achieve your very best.
- UAE Nationals only who meet the scholarship minimum requirements.
- ATCA (Air Traffic Control Assistant)
- ATCO (Air Traffic Control Officer)
- Aeronautical Information Services Assistant (AISA)
- ATSEP (Air Traffic Safety Electronics Personnel)
- Bachelor degree or Higher Diploma required for ATSEP program.
- High school certificate or higher qualification for all other programs.
- Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 29 years.
- Certificate of completion of National Service.
- IELTS equivalent score of 6.0 for ATSEP program and 5.5 for all other programs. IELTS certificate must be current. All candidates shall attend English language evaluation at the GANS Training Centre.
- Aviation aptitude test score of not less than 70%. (Aptitude testing is conducted at the GANS Training Centre in Al Ain).
- Police Clearance Certificate.